On 8 September 2023, we activated the new version (11.0) of Bargelink.com.
These are the updates/changes:
New design of our homepage
- We have gently redesigned the layout of the homepage. Above, you can see a short video.
- Integrated at the bottom is the Bargelink Big&Heavy map, which lists more than 100 heavy cargo transfer points.
- On the right-hand side, current data is displayed.
- We integrated the important Rhine gauges in Duisburg. Kaub and Maxau integrated
Flexible loading date
- With just one click, you can now specify that your cargo can be loaded flexibly in terms of time
Copying freight offers
- If you want to copy a previously entered freight offer, you can now change the original tonnage and comments. (This feature requires a premium account).
WhatsApp and SIGNAL
- Services such as WhatsApp and SIGNAL are also used for business communication. Bargelink supports this by now allowing you to indicate in your phone numbers whether they can also be reached via WhatsApp and Signal.
Bargelink ship database
- Here we have modified the input of numeric data. This is to avoid incorrect data. It is very important that you check/update your entries as only correct data is useful!
We hope you like the new Bargelink.